Now I know I am guilty of neglecting this blog…hope I may be pardoned..
The thing is Life happens!!
Ramadan was a while back and I have been kind off busy…..I know, I know its just an excuse….
I bought Maybelline Colossal Kajal off an online site as its not available in South Africa.
This is what Maybelline India says about this product:
WHAT I LIKED:
- The kajal is quite soft and creamy
- the kajal is easy to apply and glides with no tugging.
- it comes in a handy twist up, self sharpening pen type (yay)
- the packaging is a cute bright cheerful yellow!!
- The colour is deep and opaque !
- The price is right (150 rupees +- R20)
- due to its soft texture it can smudge
- soft creamy tip makes it more likely to break
- u have to apply some pressure and apply eye makeup remover to remove it!
Over all I like the product allot the colour is wonderful and its inexpensive!
Well done Maybelline!
Have you used this kajal? what are your thoughts?